The Property Inspection Report lasts for three months from the date it is issued.
No, the Property Inspection Report date cannot change under any circumstances. A new inspection will need to be carried out.
After Contacting Green Vision Training & Engineering via phone, email, or contact form, we will contact the customer within 24 hours & after visiting the property, we will deliver the Property Inspection Report within 2/3 working days.
We can provide the Property Inspection Report certificate within 24 hours, depending on the location and level of service chosen.
A Housing Standards surveyor will contact you to arrange an appointment convenient for you. The Surveyor will attend to your property. They will measure the bedroom sizes and check the condition of the property for any defects. The Surveyor will then tell you if the property is suitable for the person to inhabit the property. Within the next 2-3 working days, you will receive your certificate for the Immigration Authorities.
Only very young children can, up to the age of 1 year old but they must be the biological or adoptive parent.
If you have two separate lounges partitioned with a solid wall (Normally 300mil) and individual doors from the hallway you can class one as a bedroom. If there are dividing doors or have a walk through lounge you cannot use it as a bedroom. When you have completed the form(s) please return them or bring them, with any supporting documents.
The surveyor will measure all the bed room, living room & dining room by electronic measurement tape and the accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004
2) Is in a reasonable state of repair
3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant
4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.
1) Name, Sex, Date of Birth, Passport Number, Current address of the applicant
2) Name and address of the sponsor (if appliable)
3) Copy of a Tenancy Agreement or Proof of Ownership of the property
4) Name and Date of Birth of other occupants in the property to be inspected
5) Relationship of the applicant & residents of the property.
It depends on the size, location of the property and the level of service required. Please call/text or complete our online form on the contact us page to get a quotation quickly.
We cover all parts of England and Wales. If you need a property inspection for Scotland & Northern Ireland, please contact us to get a quotation.