Do you need to get a Spouse Visa Property Inspection Report in the UK?
Do you need an affordable and quick way to access a Property Inspection Report Spouse Visa Certificate?
Well, you can get a UK Property Inspection report for Spouse Visas both quickly and cheaply using our professional and affordable service.
Green Vision is the UK specialist in providing professional Spouse Visa Property Inspection Reports and OUR REPORTS HAVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED By THE HOME OFFICE.
We have helped thousands of Visa applicants with their UK visas and immigration applications by providing quick property inspections and detailed reports for UK Visas.
Who Can We Help With Our Affordable Spouse Visa Property Inspection Report Service?
With decades of experience in providing property inspection reports Spouse Visas and civil partner applications are backed up with our detailed and professional standard certificates. We can help you by providing supporting property paperwork for the following applications:
- Applications for UK Spouse Visas
- Proposed Civil Partner Visa Applications in the United Kingdom.
- Fiancée Visa Applications
- Dependent Family Member immigration property inspection reports.
- Leave to stay in the UK applications.
Contact us now to discover how we can provide you with exactly the information you need to meet the requirements of the entry clearance officer.
Why Choose Green Vision for Your Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visas?
- Decades of Experience in providing professional Spouse Visa Property Inspection Reports.
- Our Reports have Never Been Rejected by the UK Home Office.
- We offer a UK-Wide Service.
- Thousands of UK Spouse Visa Property Inspection Reports Successfully Completed.
- Our Professional and Qualified Surveyors will complete a detailed report with all the necessary areas covered.
- Your housing inspection should take No More Than 15 to 20 minutes.
- Affordable and Competitive Pricing for the highest quality service.
With thousands of successful property inspection reports for Spouse Visas submitted throughout the years, we have the experience and expertise to provide you with the report you need.
Green Vision is The Experts in Providing Property Inspection Report for UK Visa Applications
The process of getting a property inspection report for spouse visas in the UK is quick and easy with the Green Vision service. You could have your professional spouse visa property inspection reports within a few days! Here’s how our service works:
- Contact Green Vision today to discuss your needs and book your appointment.
- Meet our property inspection surveyor on the date and time of your convenience.
- Our qualified surveyor will inspect the property. This should take no longer than 15 to 20 minutes in most cases.
- You will receive your detailed report which adheres to UK immigration rules within an average of two working days turnaround.
Book your UK Visa Property Inspection with Green Vision Today
We pride ourselves on our speedy and streamlined service. So, get in touch with us today and you could have your Property Inspection Report Spouse Visa Certificate by the end of the week!
The UKVI has issued an information guide that states that a property inspection report is required for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications including Spouse Visas.
These include applications for:
- Spouse visa and civil partners
- Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner
- Parents, grandparents, and other dependent relatives
The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing the property:
- Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004.
- Is in a reasonable state of repair.
- Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
- Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.
If you need a property inspection for a spouse visa, fiancé visa, dependent visa, or settlement visa, please contact us directly on 07912 351 329 or office number on 0203 488 4930 or if you need more information on property inspection for immigration purposes, please complete our online form here