Are you looking for a reliable and trustworthy property inspection report service in East London? We are here to help. With our property inspection report in East London, you can rest assured that your home is safe and in good condition when you move in. We will physically inspect the property and give an inspection report that you can give to the British Embassies or High Commissions to show that your planned accommodation when you move into the UK meets the set standards and will not be overcrowded, as required by the Housing Act 1985.
What is a property inspection report for East London, and why do you need it?
In simple terms, this is an independent report that you will be required to submit to the Entry Clearance Officer to confirm that after your arrival in the UK as an immigrant, your accommodation will not be overcrowded but will be suitable for living.
The report can be used for different visa applications, including:
- Spouse or civil partners visa
- Proposed civil partner
- Any other visa where you have to prove that the immigrants will not need to be rehoused.
Why do I need a property inspection report in East London for immigration?
It’s a mandatory requirement for immigrants to get cleared for Visas. The UKVI states that this report must be submitted for all entry clearance visas and applications.
Our surveyors will assess the property and ensure that:
- It is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards as stated in the Housing ACT 2004
- It is in a possible state of repair
- It is not overcrowded, as stated in the Housing ACT 1985, and has enough space
to accommodate current residents and applicant(s).
- It is free from conditions that may present a public health risk.
- It has enough kitchen and bathroom (sharing these rooms with another family is
- It is owned and solely occupied by the sponsor or his/her family members.
What are the requirements needed during property inspection for UK immigrants in East London?
To release the report, the sponsor or applicant will have to provide these documents:
- Full names, passport number, and sponsors/applicant’s date of birth
- Property address
- Homeowner/Landlord’s details
- Details of the current occupants
- Proof of identification such as driver’s license or utility bill.
What can I expect during the property inspection report in East London?
On the day of the inspection, our property assessor will call you to confirm the appointment. Once they arrive, he/she will start by visually inspecting the property on the outside before going inside, taking the details such as the size of the rooms and other documents that you will be notified of at the time of booking for inspection.
We will also ask you a few questions regarding your property. The whole process should take between 30-45 minutes only.
What information is included in the property inspection report for UK visas and immigration?
Your immigration property inspection report in East London will have the following information:
- Property Description
- Sponsor, applicant, and occupant names
- Number of rooms and their measurements
- Environmental information relating to Category 1 and Category 2 hazards as required by the immigration law
- Statement showing the permitted number of occupants in the property and the maximum requirement. This will purely depend on the room standards based on the Housing Legislation laws.
- Your assessor’s qualification and stamp to certify your report.
Why choose Green Vision Engineering for your East London Immigration property inspection report?
The good thing about choosing our services is that our reports comply with the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) and the United Kingdom Visa and Immigration (UKVI) guidelines.
Here are other reasons why you should let us do your property inspection for immigration:
- We have qualified housing consultants and environmental assessors whose only goal is to ensure your property meets the required specifications and standards so that your application can be accepted.
- We are quick in the whole process. We will not be a nuisance in your home! Within 30-45 minutes, our digital equipment and lasers can provide accurate measurements, and we will be done in no time for the whole process and get your report ready.
- We have the most competitive property inspection prices for immigration across East London. For the price, please contact us.
- We can help you with emergency property inspection. Are you in dire need of an emergency property inspection for immigration to beat the deadline? Whether it’s on weekends, holidays, or odd hours, you can count on us! We’re just a call away!
We provide Property Inspection Report for the whole east London area including the following localities: Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Poplar, Bow Road, Bromley by Bow, Mile End, Bethnal Green, Aldgate, Shadwell, Becton, Ilford, Chadwell Heath, Seven King, Woodford, Redbridge, Wanstead, Barking, Dagenham, Becontree, Upney, Rainham, Brick Lane, East Ham, Forest Gate, Upton Park/ Green Street, Romford, Stratford, Plaistow, Leyton, Hackney, Stoke Newington, Woolwich, Tower Hamlet, and Newham.
Areas covered in East London
- Stepney Green
- Bow Road
- Bromely by Bow
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Aldgate / Aldgate East
- West Ham
- Gants Hill, Redbridge
- Grange Hill, Redbridge
- Hainult, Redbridge
- Langdon Park, Tower Hamlets
- Limehouse, Tower Hamlets
- Buckhurst Hill, Redbridge
- Belvedere, Bexley
- Charlton, Greenwich
- Erith, Bexley
- Hackney Central
- Chadwell Heath
- Seven King
- Manor House, Hackney
- Newbury Park, Redbridge
- Pontoon Dock, Newham
- Debden, Epping Forest
- Forest Hill, Lewisham
- Harold Wood, Havering
- Brick lane
- East Ham
- Forest Gate
- Upton Park/Green Street
- Dagenham Heathway
- Dagenham East
- Elm Park
- Upminster Bridge
- South Woodford
- Walthamstow Central
- Loughton, Epping Forest
- Brockley, Lewisham
- Crayford, Bexley
- Gidea Park, Havering
- Highams Park, Waltham Forest
- Stoke Newington
- Tower Hamlet
- Algdate East
- Barkingside Redbridge
- Blackhorse Road
- Canary Whraf
- Canning Town
- Devons Road Tower Hamlet
- Fairlop Redbridge
- Westferry, Tower Hamlets
- North Greenwich
- Epping, Epping Forest
- Catford, Lewisham
- Dagenham Dock, Barking
- Goodmayes, Redbridge
- Honor Oak, Lewisham
The report is valid for 90 days from the date it was issued.
Yes. Depending on the property location and extra costs.
No. The report cannot be backdated as it contains information describing the property’s current state.
Call us for a property inspection report nationwide directly on 07912 351 329 or our office number 0203 488 4930, alternatively if you have any queries about our service please complete our online form here.
Property Inspection Report East London is also known as
- Home Inspection Report East London for UK Visa & Immigration
- Home Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes
- Accommodation Report for Immigration UK
- UK Visa and Immigration Report
- Nationwide Home Inspection Company
- Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
- House/Home Survey Report
- UK Immigration Property Report
- Immigration Housing Inspections
- Accommodation Report for UK Immigration
- Housing Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes
- Housing Inspections for UK Entry Clearance
- Immigration Property Inspection Report