Spouse visa A1

Spouse Visa A1

A1 SELT – GESE Grade 2

Why do you need A1?

You must pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) in at least CEFR level A1 in Speaking and Listening if you are a non-European national applying for leave to remain in or enter the UK, a Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa or a Representative of an Overseas Business visa.

Why are we different from other companies for A1 English Language Course?
1. We ensure one to one class or group discussions depending on our learners ability and demand.
2. We provide our services by using modern technology including phone, Whatsapp or Skype for capable learners.
3. We offer free assessment before starting the class.
4. Our company deliver basic courses for weak learners (with additional fees)
5. We have mock test facility.
6. Learners listen to their recorded audio voice to understand their own progress.
7. We have evening class option available for our learners if required.
8. Our bilingual trainer is available for Bengali and Sylheti dialect learners.